Coronavirus communication – LEAF.
Leaf would like to reassure our clients that we are following the latest Government and WHO advice in relation to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.We have a robust business continuity program which will allow us to continue our services to you with minimum disruption should the situation escalate further.
The safety of our staff and clients remain at the top of our priority list and Leaf have implemented measures to ensure sanitisation internally and externally to minimise risk.
- The practice of thorough hand washing and the use of hand sanitiser provided throughout our offices.
- Sanitisation of client devices before the return to client.
- Protective gloves are being worn when working with devices and client kit and when delivering hardware, devices and equipment to client premises.
- Any Leaf staff displaying symptoms will be instructed to remain at home.
- Any Leaf staff member who believe they may have come into contact with someone with the virus will be instructed to remain at home.
- Any staff member returning from trips from areas of concern (as indicated by the FCO website) will be self-isolated as per government guidelines.
- We will not be hosting any meetings from suppliers / customers or contacts that have travelled from outside the island of Ireland.
Supply Chain / Service Delays
Due to Coronavirus global supply chains are struggling to meet demands which is having a knock on effect on the turnaround time for Leaf’s delivery. For example; the typical lead time for one of our security vendors to deliver a software licence to us is 2 hours. Due to the current situation this is now taking 24 hours. We expect we will experience delays like this across our network of suppliers over the coming weeks and will continue to monitor the impact on the supply chain from the Coronavirus. We are working hard to ensure that all requests are being dealt with as quickly as possible.
We understand the concerns you may have about how Coronavirus could impact your business. We have had a surge in requests from clients as many make preparations for the potential need to send staff home. Again, we are working hard to fulfil all customer requests and will work together closely with all clients to make the necessary arrangements for secure remote working.
Advice from Government is continuing to evolve daily and we will keep you informed via our website and email of any changes or developments that clients could be directly affected by. Please contact your account manager should you have any questions.
– The Leaf Team