Leased Lines – Speed and reliability.
Having your business running smoothly all day long is essential, and a leased line is key in order to keep you and your staff connected to each other and to your systems.
A leased line is a broadband connection dedicated to you and your business with very high speeds and availability, here’s the key benefits of having a leased line:
- Dedicated uncontended service: It is all for you, no sharing with neighbouring businesses, in or next to your building. You get a resilient connection that has speeds and bandwidth you can rely on at all times of the day.
- Huge Capacity, speeds and unlimited data: Unlike your home broadband service, dedicated leased lines have matching upload and download speeds up to 10Gbps. Essential for sending, uploading and downloading large files.
- Robust SLA: Quicker fix times if you have any issues with your line.
- Resiliency options: If there is a fault or a failure in your line there are resiliency options or backup options available:
- Backup: If the main circuit connecting your office fails, a second one switches on. You keep connected. And can even continue to take call over your voice service.
- Failover: A failover circuit has the same bandwidth as your main circuit and switches on if your main circuit fails. Your employees and customers will not notice any difference if your first circuit fails.
- Load balancing: if you want both circuits switched on all the time, you can load balance traffic. This is when you configure your websites and internal systems to send different users along one circuit or the other. If one circuit breaks the other takes over.
If you want to hear more about leased line, please contact us below: